- Two-step cleaning process between each class for the machines.
- Megaformers will be disinfected using EPA-approved disinfectant.
- Each machine will have a bottle of disinfectant and towels for cleaning.
- In classes there will be no sharing of equipment, each participant will be on the same machine throughout.
- High-touch areas are sanitized by staff between each class.
MASKS & PPE
- Touchless hand sanitizing stations are placed at the front desk, bathroom, and exit area of the studio
- Masks are required for all employees and members while inside the facility and not on a megaformer.
- Coverings are recommended at all times while in the studio.
- Members are required to bring their own masks to workout. However, if a guest forgets a face covering, we will provide them free of charge.
- Members refusing to wear a mask during the check-in process will not be allowed inside the Urban Lagree studio.
WHAT ARE THE STUDIO SANITATION GUIDELINES TO ADDRESS COVID-19?
Safety for our team and our clients in-studio has been and will remain our top priority as we move forward.
- 20 minutes between classes to enable sufficient cleaning of equipment and common area doors
- Hand sanitizer stations available upon entry & exit of studio
- Clients to clean their megaformer and storage bin after class with a disinfectant wipe followed by disinfectant spray
- Once all megaformer’s are dry and prior to the arrival of new clients, instructors will do a final wipe of the megaformer with disinfectant
- Professional cleaning crew schedule has doubled during off hours
WHAT ARE THE CHANGES TO CLASSES TO ADDRESS COVID-19?
- All clients must wear a mask when entering/exiting the studio and not on their megaformer.
- All clients are recommended to wear mask through entirety of class regardless of vaccination status.
- Those unvacinnated are REQUIRED to wear a mask at all times while in studio.
- Machines have been spaced to enable clients to workout 6 feet apart
- Instructors will limit their movements around the studio to ensure adequate distancing