- We recommend taking a group class first. Our instructors are trained to give hands on adjustments, form modifications, and will be sure to give a run down of how the machine operates prior to the start of class. Since classes are on the smaller side, you will still get personalized attention.
- Should you decide to schedule privates, please email some days/times that will work for you that are outside of our class times. The cost per 45 minute session is $60.
Pilates is fantastic but Lagree is a different workout entirely. It is performed on patented machines at a much higher intensity incorporating cardiovascular elements. Pilates tends to focus on specific muscle groups one at a time while Lagree hits multiple muscles at the same time. The tempo of a Lagree class tends to be slower than pilates with fast transitions ensuring your heart-rate remains elevated.
Clients must be 16 years or older. Clients between 16 and 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the start of class so you can receive an introduction to our studio space, our instructor, and most importantly an overview of the machine and the workout. We want to ensure your safety and understanding of the equipment. We do ask new clients to reschedule if they do not arrive in time for an introduction.
Exercise during pregnancy is generally safe and desirable. Lagree is slow paced and low impact making it a complimentary workout to women during pregnancy. All our instructors are trained to help guide our future mothers through a safe and effective workout so please let us know before class and we can advise you of the modifications. It is advisable that regardless of pre-pregnancy fitness level, you should seek clearance from your physician before embarking on any new exercise regime during pregnancy.
We encourage you consult a trained physician for clearance to attend class. There are over 180 lagree moves and our trained instructors can always tailor the workout to meet your needs. Please let the instructor know of any ailments so they can offer modifications.
Safety for our team and our clients in-studio has been and will remain our top priority as we move forward.
- 20 minutes between classes to enable sufficient cleaning of equipment and common area doors
- Hand sanitizer stations available upon entry & exit of studio
- Clients to clean their megaformer and storage bin after class with a disinfectant wipe followed by disinfectant spray
- Once all megaformer’s are dry and prior to the arrival of new clients, instructors will do a final wipe of the megaformer with disinfectant
- Professional cleaning crew schedule has doubled during off hours
- All clients and instructors are required to wear a mask while in the studio
- Reduced number of classes on schedule
- Machines have been spaced to enable clients to workout 6 feet apart
- No hands on adjustments
- Instructors will limit their movements around the studio to ensure adequate distancing
Plan to wear form fitting, breathable workout clothes. We do not require clients to wear sticky socks on our machines but you are more than welcome to wear them if you’d like.
We will have water bottles for sale at the front desk in case you forget yours at home. There is also a water fountain for filling up your bottle.
We will provide small hand towels for all clients on the machines.
While we don’t have showers, we will provide basic hygiene necessities such as deodorant and face wash so that you can freshen up if you are on the go.
We recommend that clients come 3-4 times a week to start seeing immediate results in strength and body sculpting. Our workout is designed to work your body to muscle failure so we strongly encourage recovery time. Recovery time is dependent on your own personal fitness level but we recommend clients take at least two days off a week for muscles to rebuild.
Yes, we have an allocated lot for Urban Lagree clients. There is also ample free street parking available right in front of the studio and on the side streets. There is a bike rack for our biking enthusiasts.
We love our furry friends. If they are well-behaved please feel free to have your fluffy companion accompany you to class. All we ask is that they are well-behaved and do not disturb our class.
Log in to your Mindbody account and go to My Info, then My Schedule, and then Cancel next to the class time.
We have a 12 hour cancellation policy. You can cancel without any fees or class loss 12 hours prior to the start time of your class. If it is within 12 hours you will be charged a $10 late fee and lose your class. If you no show your class there will be a $20 no show fee and you will lose your class.
If you are new to the studio and arrive late you will be unable to join class. All new clients are required to arrive 10 minutes early to be introduced to the machine. For all other clients, we will offer your spot to waitlisted clients as soon as class starts. Please arrive on time to avoid losing your spot.
Yes, we highly recommend adding yourself to a classes waitlist. Peoples schedules change so you have a high chance of getting into class for your desired time. We will notify you by email if you get in.
We get it, life gets busy and our schedules change. Clients can freeze their membership for one full month by contacting the studio at email@example.com. The membership freeze will go into effect at the start of your next billing cycle and will resume automatically the following month. Clients can freeze their membership one time a year. Cancelling a membership before the minimum term has been reached is at the studios discretion and will be assessed on a case by case basis.
All class packages have an expiration of 6 months. You must activate your package series by taking class within 6 months from purchase to avoid losing the classes.